Get your articles posted and help us grow.
Articles We Accept
- Niche Topics – Articles must be related to our niche. We cover topics related to Belize; like Politics, Deforestation, Social Issues, Government, GMO, Health and more.
- Unique Content – Your article must be unique and it shouldn’t have been published on your Blog or any other Blog in original or modified form.
- Exclusivity – The article you will write on our Blog cannot be modified and published elsewhere. You can link back to the article from your blog so your readers can know about your article.
- Linking Policy – There is no limit to links to other sites in the article but they should be relevant to the context. You can add maximum one link within the article to your blog if it is related to the article. You should link out intelligently.
- Promotion – Feel free to promote your article on Social Media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
Articles We Don’t Accept
- Sponsored paid articles / links
- Copied and modified articles from any site
- Promoting individual products / services / companies
- Articles containing affiliate links
- Containing links for unrelated sites /deeplinks
- Links solely for purpose of anchor text for keyword SEO
- Hidden info / Misrepresentation of facts
- Inappropriate / abusive language
- Defamatory content / suggestion
- Linking out to banned sites / adult sites / redirects
- NSFW links or NSFW images
- Copyrighted content
- Too short
- Poor images
- Less than 600 words
- Not following guidelines
Guest Post Format
- Introduction– At the start of the article your name will be introduced.
- Article Text– Use h3 tags for headings. Add bold text where you deem necessary. Add bullets, numbering where appropriate.
- External Link Policy– You can link to other sites including yours (maximum one link to your site) if it’s relevant to the article context.
- Images– Add relevant Images to the article as it will make your article more reader friendly.
- Author Byline– End of the article will contain 1-2 line author bio with the link to your own blog/site.
How to submit Guest Post
Email your article to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure that you send the article along with the images as an attachment with the mail. Include byline (1-2 lines about yourself) in the mail.
We will review the post and publish it if it adheres to our guidelines.
FiWeBelize reserves the right to make necessary changes to the article title or content if required, we will notify you prior to publishing. If there are any inquiries feel free to contact us.