- Guidance Counseling
- Belize Guatemala Dispute
- Attorney General’s Ministry and Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports
- Ministry of Energy, Science & Technology and Public Utilities
- Ministry of Finance and Economic Development
- Ministry of Forestry, Fisheries and Sustainable Development
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Housing & Urban Development
- Ministry of Human Development, Social Transformation and Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Labour, Local Government, Rural Development, NEMO and Immigration
- Ministry of National Security
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Agriculture
- Ministry of Public Service and Elections and Boundaries
- Ministry of Tourism and Culture
- Ministry of Trade, Investment Promotion, Private Sector Development and Consumer Protection
- Ministry of Works and Transport
- About FWB
Currently viewing the tag: "Web browser"
I know everyone has this issue, either at work or via your isp. You try to go to a site or use a certain software and you get a page stating the site is blocked or another type of notification, not sure what BTL is doing on their end. I can see it for companies [...]Continue Reading →
Speeding up Firefox Startup time
The longer startup time is the result of a bug, or more accurately, a lack of foresight, in the implementation of a security feature. Firefox 3.5 requires randomness for security purposes, and on Windows, it gets this by scanning temporary folders. This is a disk-intensive process, [...]Continue Reading →
FWB TagsBelize Belizean Belizean people BELIZE CITY Belize Constitution Belmopan Caribbean Central America Change Citizenship Corruption Crime Dean Barrow Documentary Education Environment Food Government Guatemala Guidance Counselor Gustavo A. Ramirez Health History International Court of Justice Issues Law Lost or Missing Ministry of Education Missing person News OAS Offshore Oil Exploration Oil Politics Prime Minister PUP Safety School counselor Security Teacher UDP United Democratic Party United States Voting Youth
- Standards 6 Teachers Can’t Pass The PSE Either | FiWeBelize on What Follows Low Proficiency Scores?
- Teachers Behaving Just Like The MPs | kenyanvoice on Standards 6 Teachers Can’t Pass The PSE Either
- What Follows Low Proficiency Scores? | FiWeBelize on Who Will Improve Our schools?
- What Follows Low Proficiency Scores? | FiWeBelize on TECHNOLOGY TO THE RESCUE!
- Standards 6 Teachers Can’t Pass The PSE Either | FiWeBelize on 53% Fail Public School Examination (PSE) Exams in Belize