- Guidance Counseling
- Belize Guatemala Dispute
- Attorney General’s Ministry and Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports
- Ministry of Energy, Science & Technology and Public Utilities
- Ministry of Finance and Economic Development
- Ministry of Forestry, Fisheries and Sustainable Development
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Housing & Urban Development
- Ministry of Human Development, Social Transformation and Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Labour, Local Government, Rural Development, NEMO and Immigration
- Ministry of National Security
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Agriculture
- Ministry of Public Service and Elections and Boundaries
- Ministry of Tourism and Culture
- Ministry of Trade, Investment Promotion, Private Sector Development and Consumer Protection
- Ministry of Works and Transport
- About FWB
Currently viewing the tag: "San Ignacio"
Residents of San Ignacio and Santa Elena have called for a shutdown of businesses in the Cayo district. Preliminary plans are for the shutdown to start at dawn on Monday. The shutdown is designed to send a message to government that immediate action is needed to curb the growing crime problem in the Cayo district. [...]Continue Reading →
All this week, we’ve been telling you about the 20 Guatemalans found panning for gold in the Chiquibul.
It’s a serious, organized incursion and the Friends for Conservation and development which co-manages the national park estimates that there could be as many as 300 Guatemalans looking for gold along the Ceibo Chico Creek.
Representatives of [...]Continue Reading →
On June 20, 2012 By FiWeBelize
Images of the crowd that has turned out in front of the San Ignacio Police Station to DEMAND Justice. We got word that the Riot Squad have been called out.
[imagebrowser id=3]Continue Reading →
By: Patrick E. Jones
A woman from Buena Vista village near Spanish Lookout has been reported missing. Lupita Lopez, 22, left her home on Monday in the company of a man, a woman and a baby. Lopez, it is understood, was supposed to have accompanied the couple and their baby to San Ignacio [...]Continue Reading →
On June 7, 2012 By FiWeBelize
Jun 6, 2012
Galvanized by the tragedy that struck the communities of San Ignacio and Santa Elena, residents addressed the media on the scene where Jasmine Lowe’s body was found. They say that it is time for action because too many young girls have been murdered and the crimes remain unsolved.
Miriam Ochaeta, Concerned Citizen
[...]Continue Reading →
Name: JASMIN LOWE
5 feet in height, clear complexion, dark hair, speaks English and Spanish, her dad is Chris Lowe owner of Fruit A Plenty and her mom’s name is Marisol who works at Maras beauty Salon.
The child left her house yesterday Monday June 4th to do her nails [...]
Elections are right around the corner, we have gotten our hands on the Manifestos for the PUP party; as soon as we get more we will be posting them up.
PLEASE! I do not want these posts to be taken negatively. I am only trying to get a better picture of what is being promised [...]Continue Reading →
Reading Belize news I came across an article on the 7 news site that made me wonder what is happening in Belize and what is wrong with the responsible parties and the media. It strikes me very strange that a test as huge as this is going to be launched with little details regarding what [...]Continue Reading →
FWB TagsBelize Belizean Belizean people BELIZE CITY Belize Constitution Belmopan Caribbean Central America Change Citizenship Corruption Crime Dean Barrow Documentary Education Environment Food Government Guatemala Health Help History International Court of Justice Issues Law Lost or Missing Mexico Ministry of Education Missing person News OAS Offshore Oil Exploration Oil Politics Prime Minister PUP Safety School counselor Security Student UDP United Democratic Party United States Voting Youth
- Paco Smith. on Noh Mul has been clearly marked since the 90′s
- Belize Keeps Playing Guatemala’s Game | FiWeBelize on AMID A STACKED OAS DECK, BELIZE NEEDS PROACTIVE SUPPORT!
- wil on BCJ CALLS FOR CIVIL SOCIETY TO BOYCOTT RESCHEDULED REFERENDUM
- Paco Smith. on Contractor and UDP Hopefull Bulldozes 2300 Year Old Mayan Temple
- Paco Smith. on INTERNATIONALIZATION CAMPAIGN