- Guidance Counseling
- Belize Guatemala Dispute
- Attorney General’s Ministry and Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports
- Ministry of Energy, Science & Technology and Public Utilities
- Ministry of Finance and Economic Development
- Ministry of Forestry, Fisheries and Sustainable Development
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Housing & Urban Development
- Ministry of Human Development, Social Transformation and Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Labour, Local Government, Rural Development, NEMO and Immigration
- Ministry of National Security
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Agriculture
- Ministry of Public Service and Elections and Boundaries
- Ministry of Tourism and Culture
- Ministry of Trade, Investment Promotion, Private Sector Development and Consumer Protection
- Ministry of Works and Transport
- About FWB
Currently viewing the tag: "Police"
Here’s a video showing Belize Police buying contraband gas.Continue Reading →
On December 19, 2012 By FiWeBelize
Three residents including a female, along with their families and the wider community of San Pedro Town, are calling for “justice” into what they call plain view “brutality” and use of “unnecessary” force by police officers attached to the San Pedro Police Formation. The officers include a woman police constable (WPC) and a corporal of [...]Continue Reading →
JUVENILE OFFENDERS ACT
REVISED EDITION 2000
SHOWING THE LAW AS AT 31ST DECEMBER, 2000
This is a revised edition of the law, prepared by the Law Revision Commissioner
under the authority of the Law Revision Act, Chapter 3 of the Laws of Belize,
Revised Edition 1980 [...]
On June 20, 2012 By FiWeBelize
Images of the crowd that has turned out in front of the San Ignacio Police Station to DEMAND Justice. We got word that the Riot Squad have been called out.
[imagebrowser id=3]Continue Reading →
On June 10, 2012 By FiWeBelize
by Hubert Pipersburgh on Sunday, June 10, 2012 at 2:07pm ·
Here we are again as a nation staring into the eye of the tiger of another full blown crisis. This time the abduction and vicious murder of the latest victim 13 year old Jasmine Lowe has triggered a firestorm in this tiny nation. [...]Continue Reading →
On June 7, 2012 By FiWeBelize
Jun 6, 2012
The violent crime statistics has placed Belize among the five most violent countries globally. The US government today stepped in with a major donation that will hopefully assist to improve those statistics. Through a regional security initiative, CARSI, the US handed over today a fleet of vehicles, loaded with state of [...]Continue Reading →
On June 7, 2012 By FiWeBelize
Jun 6, 2012
Elodio Aragon Jr.
On Monday June fourth, robbers armed with high powered rifles stormed the Toledo Teachers Credit Union. While having their weapons pointed at the credit union employees, they raided the facility of thirty four thousand dollars and then escaped in the credit union’s Hilux. But the suspects were [...]Continue Reading →
On May 13, 2012 By FiWeBelize
Thanks to San Pedro Sun for the interview.
John McAfee, the inventor of the McAfee AntiVirus Scan demands an apology from the Government of Belize after members of the Gang Suppression Unit (GSU) stormed into his estate located on the outskirts [...]Continue Reading →
Thu, March 1, 2012
As we told you earlier in the news, the police today held a press conference to give the media an update on the bank robbery at First Caribbean near the Belcan Bridge.
According to our records, it is the first police press conference in over a year! And that’s [...]Continue Reading →
Grant military and police aid to Belize, All Programs, 2008-2013 Aid Program 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Program Total Section 1004 Counter-Drug Assistance 869,000 1,416,000 5,133,000 8,993,000 3,919,000 3,919,000 24,249,000 Non-Security Assistance – Unified Command 589,890 811,528 811,528 811,528 811,528 811,528 4,647,530 Section 1206 Train and Equip Authority 2,768,191 2,768,191 Foreign Military Financing 200,000 [...]Continue Reading →
UNCLAS BELMOPAN 000655 SIPDIS SENSITIVE SIPDIS DEPT FOR DS/IP/WHA, DS/DSS/ITA, DS/DSS/OSAC, CA/OCS, WHA/CEN – ROIS BEAL E.O. 12958: N/A TAGS: ASEC AMGT BH SUBJECT: STRONG MS-13 PRESENCE IN WESTERN BELIZE REF: (A) BELMOPAN 643; (B) BELMOPAN 609; (C) 05 BELIZE 657; (D) 06 BELIZE 579; (E) BELMOPAN 118 ¶1. (SBU) [...]Continue Reading →
FWB TagsBelize Belizean Belizean people BELIZE CITY Belize Constitution Belmopan Caribbean Central America Change Citizenship Corruption Crime Dean Barrow Documentary Education Environment Food Government Guatemala Guidance Counselor Gustavo A. Ramirez Health History International Court of Justice Issues Law Lost or Missing Ministry of Education Missing person News OAS Offshore Oil Exploration Oil Politics Prime Minister PUP Safety School counselor Security Teacher UDP United Democratic Party United States Voting Youth
- Standards 6 Teachers Can’t Pass The PSE Either | FiWeBelize on What Follows Low Proficiency Scores?
- Teachers Behaving Just Like The MPs | kenyanvoice on Standards 6 Teachers Can’t Pass The PSE Either
- What Follows Low Proficiency Scores? | FiWeBelize on Who Will Improve Our schools?
- What Follows Low Proficiency Scores? | FiWeBelize on TECHNOLOGY TO THE RESCUE!
- Standards 6 Teachers Can’t Pass The PSE Either | FiWeBelize on 53% Fail Public School Examination (PSE) Exams in Belize