- Guidance Counseling
- Belize Guatemala Dispute
- Attorney General’s Ministry and Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports
- Ministry of Energy, Science & Technology and Public Utilities
- Ministry of Finance and Economic Development
- Ministry of Forestry, Fisheries and Sustainable Development
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Housing & Urban Development
- Ministry of Human Development, Social Transformation and Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Labour, Local Government, Rural Development, NEMO and Immigration
- Ministry of National Security
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Agriculture
- Ministry of Public Service and Elections and Boundaries
- Ministry of Tourism and Culture
- Ministry of Trade, Investment Promotion, Private Sector Development and Consumer Protection
- Ministry of Works and Transport
- About FWB
Currently viewing the tag: "Humor"
You know all di words to “Ding ding walla walla “. You tink ‘brukdown’ is an artform. You tink ‘riceanbeanschickenansalad’ dah wan word. Dalla chickin da your idea of a nite out to eat. You mi wah grow up fu be like Seferino Coleman. “Lauren Da Maanin’” was you favorite t.v. show. Multicolored long sleeve [...]Continue Reading →
You gathered in the streets to play hide, police and teef or tell ghost story at nights during a “blackout”. You cheered and applauded when the lights came back on after a “blackout”. You went on a school trip to Altun Ha, Port Authority or Sugar Factory. You woke up at four in the morning [...]Continue Reading →
A Belizean minister dies after a prolonged illness. His soul arrives in heaven and is met by St. Peter at the entrance.
“Welcome to Heaven,” says St. Peter. “Before you settle in, it seems there is a problem. We seldom see politicians around these parts, you see, so we’re not sure what to do with [...]Continue Reading →
The Prime Minister of Belize meets with the Queen of England a couple of years back.
He asks her, “Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give to me?”
“Well,” says the Queen, “the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people.”
Continue Reading →
This is a story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody.
There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got upset about that, because it was Everybody’s job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, [...]Continue Reading →
FWB TagsBelize Belizean Belizean people BELIZE CITY Belize Constitution Belmopan Caribbean Central America Change Citizenship Corruption Crime Dean Barrow Documentary Education Environment Food Government Guatemala Health Help History International Court of Justice Issues Law Lost or Missing Mexico Ministry of Education Missing person News OAS Offshore Oil Exploration Oil Politics Prime Minister PUP Safety School counselor Security Student UDP United Democratic Party United States Voting Youth
- Paco Smith. on Noh Mul has been clearly marked since the 90′s
- Belize Keeps Playing Guatemala’s Game | FiWeBelize on AMID A STACKED OAS DECK, BELIZE NEEDS PROACTIVE SUPPORT!
- wil on BCJ CALLS FOR CIVIL SOCIETY TO BOYCOTT RESCHEDULED REFERENDUM
- Paco Smith. on Contractor and UDP Hopefull Bulldozes 2300 Year Old Mayan Temple
- Paco Smith. on INTERNATIONALIZATION CAMPAIGN