The Man Who Saw Tomorrow is a 1981 documentary-style movie about the predictions of French astrologer and physician Michel de Notredame (Nostradamus).
The Man Who Saw Tomorrow is narrated (one might say “hosted”) by Orson Welles. The film depicts many of Nostradamus’ predictions for the modern world, as interpreted by the many linguistic scholars who have translated his works. In addition, some biographical information is provided about Nostradamus, including his work as a physician during the plagues which swept Europe in the 16th century.
Directed by Robert Guenette and released by Warner Bros.
- Nostradamus Use of Mayan Astrology (socyberty.com)
- Was Nostradamus Illimunati ? (disclose.tv)
- Can We Survive 2012 (unitedinfidelstates.wordpress.com)
- Nostradamus on the future of the world (prophet666.com)
- Nostradamus – assassinations to trigger World War 3 (prophet666.com)
- Nostradamus – use of biological and chemical weapons in World War 3 (prophet666.com)
- Nostradamus – power change in 2012 (prophet666.com)