- Guidance Counseling
- Belize Guatemala Dispute
- Attorney General’s Ministry and Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports
- Ministry of Energy, Science & Technology and Public Utilities
- Ministry of Finance and Economic Development
- Ministry of Forestry, Fisheries and Sustainable Development
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Housing & Urban Development
- Ministry of Human Development, Social Transformation and Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Labour, Local Government, Rural Development, NEMO and Immigration
- Ministry of National Security
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Agriculture
- Ministry of Public Service and Elections and Boundaries
- Ministry of Tourism and Culture
- Ministry of Trade, Investment Promotion, Private Sector Development and Consumer Protection
- Ministry of Works and Transport
- About FWB
Dean was a classic Cape Verde cyclone that moved through the Caribbean as a major hurricane, passing very close to Jamaica and later making landfall on the east coast of the Yucatan Peninsula as a category 5 hurricane. Dean, the first Atlantic hurricane since Andrew of 1992 to reach land at category 5 strength, was responsible for 32 deaths.
Published reports state that close to 2,000 people have been left homeless in Belize in the aftermath of Dean. The Belize Government’s final damage estimate was about US$100 million. There were however, no deaths in Belize.
We’ll be re-uploading the gallery soon.
FWB TagsBelize Belizean Belizean people BELIZE CITY Belize Constitution Belmopan Caribbean Central America Change Citizenship Corruption Crime Dean Barrow Documentary Education Environment Food Government Guatemala Health Help History International Court of Justice Issues Law Lost or Missing Mexico Ministry of Education Missing person News OAS Offshore Oil Exploration Oil Politics Prime Minister PUP Safety School counselor Security Student UDP United Democratic Party United States Voting Youth
- Paco Smith. on Noh Mul has been clearly marked since the 90′s
- Belize Keeps Playing Guatemala’s Game | FiWeBelize on AMID A STACKED OAS DECK, BELIZE NEEDS PROACTIVE SUPPORT!
- wil on BCJ CALLS FOR CIVIL SOCIETY TO BOYCOTT RESCHEDULED REFERENDUM
- Paco Smith. on Contractor and UDP Hopefull Bulldozes 2300 Year Old Mayan Temple
- Paco Smith. on INTERNATIONALIZATION CAMPAIGN