Feb. 9: A new report out on the Mesoamerica Reef finds that despite some improvements, more needs to be done to protect the region’s coral reefs. Msnbc.com’s Dara Brown reports.
- Will Coral Reefs be Gone by the End of the Century? [Greg Laden’s Blog] (scienceblogs.com)
- Lawsuit Aims to Protect Endangered Caribbean Corals from Overfishing (climateofourfuture.wordpress.com)
- Detecting detrimental change in coral reefs (physorg.com)
- Ocean temps drive coral growth – and decline (summitcountyvoice.com)
- Enviros Sue USA to Protect Caribbean Coral (repeatingislands.com)
- Electrified cages jolt coral reef survival (uwtreasures.wordpress.com)