Elections is almost upon us people. More and more, politicians will try to get you to vote for them, by any means necessary. They could care less what they have to do to get your vote and you will have to keep your eyes and ears open. Start voting for the right people and put the old system of voting for a party behind us. Stop voting for a person because you know them or are family with them or because that’s the way your family has always voted.
Ask yourself these questions…
- How important is your child to you?
- How important is it that they have an opportunity to a great future as Belizeans?
- How important is it that 5, 10, 15 years from now; that Belize is still an independent nation and you are still a Belizean?
- How important is it to you that you can rest at ease knowing that you did the right thing by voting for the right person?
- How important is it to you that you did not sell your votes for something that was gone in the blink of an eye?
- Voting (fiwebelize.com)
- The Radical Middle in Belize (fiwebelize.com)
- What is your citizenship worth? – by: Aria Lightfoot (twocanview.wordpress.com)
- Fraudulent addresses for new Belizean Citizens? (fiwebelize.com)
- Election Rush: 500plus Naturalizations Of New Citizens In One Week (fiwebelize.com)
- Belize Immigration Director Addresses Allegations (fiwebelize.com)
- The problem in Belize and elsewhere… (cayobuay.com)